Technical Support Services Guidelines¶
Last Modified: March 28, 2018
Technical support is available through our knowledge base system that addresses common issues and answers frequently asked questions about Wellzesta Life software. Users of Wellzesta Life software (End Users and Staff) that require additional information can request support by pressing the support button or email us. The support form creates a support ticket that is issued to the Wellzesta Customer Success Team. Support tickets will be answered in the order in which they are received unless classified as urgent by the Wellzesta Customer Success Team. The primary form of communication for technical support is email. At times it may be necessary to utilize online chat, videoconferencing or in person support.
2. Support Request Submission¶
The following technical support services guidelines ("Guidelines") apply to support services for your Wellzesta Life Agreement ("Agreement"). The core services of Wellzesta Life, described in Services Summary, are collectively referred to in these Guidelines as "Wellzesta Life Services."
General. Customer may submit Requests by phone, or through the Online Help Center or support portal.
Customer Efforts to Fix Errors. Prior to making a Request to Wellzesta, Customer will use reasonable efforts to fix any error, bug, malfunction or network connectivity defect without escalation to Wellzesta. Thereafter, a Customer Contact may submit a written request for technical support through the Wellzesta Help Center or support portal as provided by Wellzesta, or by phone.
Characterization of Requests. Customers designate priority upon submission of Requests. Upon receiving a request from Customer Contact, Wellzesta will determine whether the request is a "Service Unusable," "Standard Request" or a "Feature Request" (as defined in Section 8). Any such determination made by Wellzesta is final and binding on Customer. Wellzesta reserves the right to change Customer's Priority designation if Wellzesta believes that Customer's designation is incorrect and will inform Customer of any such change in its response to the support Request. Customer may appeal any such reclassification to Wellzesta's Support management for review through any available support channel.
Procedures for Acknowledgement and Resolution of Requests. When making a Request, Customer will provide requested diagnostic information including but not limited to: (i) describing the problem, the configuration, and Customer's network; (ii) providing relevant data; and (iii) communicating further via email or phone to answer questions and assist Wellzesta Support Personnel as appropriate.
Request Acknowledgement. Wellzesta may respond to a Request by acknowledging receipt of the Request. Customer acknowledges and understands that Wellzesta may be unable to provide answers to, or resolve all, Requests.
Feature Requests. If Wellzesta deems a Request as a Feature Request, Wellzesta will log such Request for consideration to add to a future update or release of the Services and will consider the matter closed. Wellzesta is under no obligation to respond to or resolve any Feature Request or to include any such Feature Request in any future update or release.
3. Accessing Support¶
Phone. The number for Wellzesta phone support is (864) 214-6530.
Wellzesta Help Center. Customer's End Users of the Wellzesta Life App Services are provided support solely through the Wellzesta Help Center, which is accessible at docs.wellzesta.com or such URL as Wellzesta may provide. Customer is responsible for responding to any questions and complaints by End Users or other third parties relating to Customer's or its End Users' use of the Services, with such support services to be provided at Customer's own expense.
Support Hours and Target Initial Response Times. Wellzesta will provide access to Wellzesta Help Center on a 24 x 7 basis. Wellzesta will provide phone support from 9:00AM to 5:00PM Eastern Standard Time (EST).
- P1 Priority support Requests are responded to with a target initial response time of one hour and are responded to 24 x 7. If contact is made for a P1 Priority support Request on a weekend or applicable holiday, a phone call is needed to trigger a return support response.
- P2, P3, and P4 Priority support Requests are responded to 24x7. P2 Priority support Requests received via phone will be responded to directly by Wellzesta Support Personnel. Written P2, P3, and P4 Priority support Requests submitted via Online Help Center or support portal are responded to with an initial target response time of 1 business day or less.
Customer PIN may be Required to Access Support. Customer is required to provide a current Customer PIN when making a Request. Customer will obtain such Customer PIN in the Admin Console in order to access and receive support for the Services from Wellzesta. If Customer is unable to provide the current Customer PIN when prompted, Customer will only be able to access the online Wellzesta Help Center and post a question to its online help forum, until such time as the Customer PIN are restored. The Customer PIN may be updated periodically and is only available in the Admin Console.
4. Standard Support¶
All Customers will receive Standard Support which includes the following:
- Automatic product upgrades of the Services
- Maintenance updates of the Services
- Online self help and training for End Users and Administrators designed to assist Customers with implementation and use of the Services
- Access to support by phone, Wellzesta Help Center or support portal.
5. General Provisions¶
Updates to Guidelines. Wellzesta may update these Guidelines from time to time but any update will not have a material adverse effect on Customer.
Maintenance. To ensure optimal performance of the Services, Wellzesta performs periodic Maintenance. In most cases, Maintenance will have limited or no negative impact on the availability and functionality of the Services. If Wellzesta expects planned Maintenance to negatively affect the availability or functionality of the Services, Wellzesta will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide at least seven days advance notice of the Maintenance. In addition, Wellzesta may perform emergency unscheduled Maintenance at any time. If Wellzesta expects such emergency unscheduled Maintenance to negatively affect the availability or functionality of the Services, Wellzesta will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide advance notice of such Maintenance.
Language. The parties agree that all support provided by Wellzesta Support Personnel pursuant to these Guidelines will be provided in English language.
Term of Support. Wellzesta will only provide the support services described in these Guidelines during the term of the Agreement and will have no obligation to provide any support services to Customer after the expiration or termination of such Agreement.
6. Glossary of Definitions¶
For the purpose of these Guidelines, the capitalized terms below will have the following meanings:
- "Customer Contacts" means Customer Staff with a designated roll as Administrator in the Admin Console.
- "Feature Request" means a Request by a Customer Staff or End User to incorporate a new feature or enhance an existing feature of the Services that is currently not available as part of the existing Services.
- "Wellzesta Support Personnel" mean the Wellzesta representatives responsible for handling technical support requests.
- "Maintenance" means maintenance work that is performed on hardware or software delivering the Services.
- "Priority" means the level of impact a Request is having on Customer's operations and is used to establish target response times.
- "Request" means a request from Customer to Wellzesta Support Personnel for technical support to resolve a question or problem report regarding the Services.
- "Service Unusable" means a production issue that prevents more than one of the Customer’s End Users from access to, or use of, the Services, or where Customer's network is not receiving any inbound email (and/or outbound email) from the Services. Customer must identify a Request as Service Unusable by designating it as a P1 Priority support Request.
- "Standard Request" means a Request made by Customer to Wellzesta that is not a Service Unusable Request or Feature Request.
- "Supported Platform" means Apple iPad devices for End Users and the latest versions of Chrome and Firefox web browsers for Admins.